Silicon Valley Code Camp : October 6th and 7th, 2012session
Sensor Fusion on mobile devices for Lifecare
About This Session
Current state of Life coaching on mobile with future direction. Will review code samples for using sensors to capture physiological data. We will look at the new field of "mobile sensor fusion". Examples from Nike Fuelband, Lark, Fitbit, Bodybug & Google Glass #909.
And explain how sensors are used to collect physiological data.
- Camera - calories in,
- NFC - calories out,
- GPS / Geo Fence - time utilization,
- Accelerometer - sleep monitoring,
- System alarms - time management,
- WiFi / G4 - real-time connectivity,
- Bluetooth - external sensors.
- NFC - connectivity to physical space.
And end the talk with a overview of wearable computing.
[[On Line Slides ==> ] [ https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NL0N5OtAWYOagM9oXA0Rf-EXMYhORXde2y5aUU7wuKI/present#slide=id.p ]