Silicon Valley Code Camp : October 6th and 7th, 2012
My primary focus is working closely with important Enterprises and ISVs who can have a significant impact on Azure consumption.
This means as I act primarily as a cloud architect, driving the technical agenda to understand a partner's current technology footprint and strategizing the technical path.
White gloving strategically significant partners spans the technology spectrum:
- Docker containers: Includes orchestration (Swarm, Mesos, DC/OS, Kubernetes)
- Data and Analytics: Azure/Elastic Search, Big Data, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Map Reduce, Spark, Storm, R
Internet of Things: Injestion, Raspberry PI, On-Premise Connectivity, Pub/Sub, Queues/Messaging
- Identity and Security: Active Directory, OAUTH, SSO, (Cloud & On-Premises)
- Web and Mobile: Apps published in Windows Store, experience with iOS/Android. Web Services (Java/Jersey, .NET/MVC Web API) and client tooling (jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Database: PostGres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, DocumentDB, Redis
- Networking: Point to Site, Site to Site, Gateways, VNETS, ExpressRoute, Layer 4/7 LBs
- DevOps: Scripting provisioning and management of IaaS, PaaS (Node, Python, REST), CI/CD
MSDN Magazine, and have a published course on O'Reilly Media
The Cloud is undeniably here. You are a developer and you have to deal with it. Learn the how and why in 1.25 hours, especially if you author iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows 8, and HTML5.