Speakers: Andrew Bellay
The word 'strategy' has become a poisoned word.
In this session, we'll answer the following questions:
- What is Strategy? Why should you care?
- What is Competition?
- What is the source of Competition?
- How can one analyze a given Strategy?
- What makes for a good Strategy?
- How can one construct a good Strategy?
After 8 years of product and technology consulting, I've found that most start-ups and small businesses fail because they have a poor strategy. This session cuts through the hype and digs into what strategy is and isn't, leaving attendees with practical knowledge and processes that they can immediately apply to their careers, start-ups, and industries.
- Not Interested