Silicon Valley Code Camp has chosen a few subject areas that have been organized into tracks. These tracks are designed and scheduled so that if you have a specific interest in the track theme you can attend all the sessions associated with that track in an order that makes sense with minimal overlap. Tracks are always of the highest quality content and are organized by a track lead, typically from one of our top sponsors. This does not mean that there are not other sessions in the same theme as the track, but those other sessions may overlap.
- Accelerating innovation with IBM Cloud Platform
- Leveraging the cloud, microservices, containers, and polyglot you can build better apps, with more functionality, and faster then ever before. In these sessions, we will discuss and demonstrate use cases from IoT to Mobile, Big Data and Analytics can take advantage of new technologies such as machine learning and cognitive to deliver functionality which was once science fiction, today.
- In the Azure track this year, we have a variety of sessions. The first two sessions on Saturday are about Azure Storage by Robin Shahan. She will be backed up by two members of the Azure Storage team who will be able to field any question about Azure Storage you may have. At least one of them will be in the booth Saturday afternoon with Robin. This is your opportunity to get all of your Azure Storage questions answered! After lunch, Jessica Deen is going to show how to manage Azure from any platform, including Linux, Mac, and Windows. At the same time, Jeremy Foster will be showing how to use the Azure Command-Line Interface. From there, we switch focus to Big Data with Mathias Brandewinder showing how to use MBrace to execute C# and F# .NET code on a cluster of Azure machines. Finally, we will end Saturday with a talk by Clayton Petty on Azure Active Directory B2C service that includes live examples using Angular JS, .NET middleware, Java Web APIs, and mobile development with Xamarin. We start Sunday with Jennelle Crothers showing how to deconstruct JSON for Resource Manager templates. At the same time, we have a talk by Dinesh Murthy showing how to develop with Azure Storage for iOS, Android, and Windows using Xamarin. Dinesh is one of the PM's for Azure Storage, and he will be joined by Adam Sorrin, one of the developers for Azure Storage. Between the two of them, they can answer any Azure Storage questions you may have. Next, we'll talk about Azure-enabled IOT with Vishal Saxena, followed by Eugene Chuvyrov introducing you to Deep Learning using a real-world example using Python. We'll end the Azure track with Vishal again, this time talking about Azure Service Fabric and Microservices.
- Develop All the Things
- A number of intro sessions to get you started on the latest frameworks and technology trends. If you attend all the sessions in this track, you'll have a great start to understanding the current full stack development environment. Data Science, Git, Node, Python and more!
- Interactive Technologies
- Our world is going to change in the next few years. Come see the technology that will be responsible for bringing not only our world, but our virtual worlds, to life. HoloLens, VR, IoT, and Facial Recognition!
- Web and Apps
- Interested in mobile apps or web technology? From tips on getting started to squeezing every ounce of performance out of your sites, these sessions are for you.