Silicon Valley Code Camp has chosen a few subject areas that have been organized into tracks. These tracks are designed and scheduled so that if you have a specific interest in the track theme you can attend all the sessions associated with that track in an order that makes sense with minimal overlap. Tracks are always of the highest quality content and are organized by a track lead, typically from one of our top sponsors. This does not mean that there are not other sessions in the same theme as the track, but those other sessions may overlap.
- Agile development methods such as Scrum, Lean, and Extreme Programming are practiced at successful companies across the Silicon Valley. Whether you are an agile guru or simply agile-curious, the Agile track has something to offer you. Join us as we inspect, adapt, share, learn, and improve. Agile track organized by Cathy Simpson of Agile Learning Labs.
- Windows Azure is the Microsoft cloud, and it enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. You can build applications using any operating system, language or tool. And you can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment. Windows Azure enables you to use any language, framework, or tool to build applications. Features and services are exposed using open REST protocols. The Windows Azure client libraries are available for multiple programming languages, and are released under an open source license and hosted on GitHub.
From system and communications software, mobile and embedded devices, scientific applications and games, browsers and compilers, big data and nanodevices, to websites and jet fighters, no other programming languages is aimed at as diverse a set of targets. Come to the C++ Track and discover why programmers choose it for so many different tasks and how you can make it work for you.
- IBM Cloud
- Outpace competitors and exceed customer demands with the power of cloud + cognitive
- Microservices and Containers
- Microservices and Containers often compliment each other well. They offer the benefit of agility, rapid innovation, horizontal scalability and the freedom of choice. This sessions in this track will get you started on your journey to reap these benefits.
- Microsoft Development
- Learn how to develop apps for the Microsoft platform. That platform includes apps written for the Microsoft HoloLens, the new Microsoft Dial and the fast growing Microsoft Bot framework. The Windows Store is a great place to deploy your apps to. Learn the top reason why the best developers are creating Microsoft apps right now.